What is React Hooks?
For those who are unfamiliar with hooks, they are react functions that allow you to listen to or hook onto a react state or its life-cycle aspects utilizing function components, as well as design your own custom hooks.
What exactly is it about function components and hooks that makes them superior to class components?
- The fundamental reason for this is that hooks allow you to reuse stateful functionality without having to change the hierarchy of your components.
This decouples logic/state from rendering, which greatly aids testing, reusability, and manageability of code.
- A more straightforward API. Hooks reduce the number of react life-cycle methods (componentDidMount, componentDidUpdate, and componentWillUnmount) to a single useEffect hook.
- Out of the box, it provides better and simpler state management, reducing deep nesting of components by using higher-order components (HOC), render props, and context.
Hiring Great React Hooks Programmers
Huge demand for react hooks developers has resulted in hefty compensation, especially in high-compliance areas such as finance. The hiring process of hiring react hooks developers are generally lengthy and resource-intensive in order to limit the risk of making a poor pick. Hiring the wrong employee, who lacks the necessary abilities or expertise, might derail an entire technological project, having a huge impact on the company.
It’s difficult to find great react hooks developers. However, if you follow the appropriate steps, you’ll be able to make superior recruiting judgments.
- Successful programmers don’t let their egos convert a programming issue into a waste of time, especially when a solution is easily available online. Asking for assistance—yes, Google counts—is sometimes the most efficient first step toward a solution. A good software engineer can create a React query, but a highly talented software engineer will know how to write the query in the most efficient way possible, such that a single line of code scales.
- One of the most effective ways to acquire exceptional talent is through referrals from current and previous coworkers. When it comes hiring react developers, start with your existing in-house IT staff to see who they can recommend. Hiring a referral has proven to be not only less expensive than other recruiting methods, but it also results in fewer turnover.
- Software engineers from all over the world can collaborate to build applications on open source platforms like Github. But they’re more than that–they’re also a professional social network, similar to a developer-focused LinkedIn. When you look at a developer’s Github page, you can see the numerous projects they’ve worked on and read their code, which should give you a fair notion of the type of work they enjoy.
- A hackathon, as the name suggests, is a marathon-style event where developers converge to collaborate on a common topic. Hackathons are recognized for their quick and furious style, which motivates participants to forego sleep in order to bring the project across the finish line. They are usually hosted over the course of 24 hours or a weekend.
Many of the same recruiting tactics that are used by our react native development agency to hire react hooks developers. You can hire remote dedicated react developers through our agency. You want to build a culture where engineers can thrive in addition to following standard recruiting best practices. That might entail more flexible work hours, a more relaxed dress code, ensuring your tech stack is current (no engineer wants to work on outdated technology), and developing a strong technology department!